Welcome to BuildingAdvisor.com. We work closely with Inspectapedia.com to help homeowners and contractors plan and complete building and remodeling projects. We are pleased to offer our low-cost estimating spreadsheet to Inspectapedia readers at a special price. Ideal for owner-builders, small contractors, or anyone who needs to do fast and accurate estimates.
- Learn Estimating Tips from BuildingAdvisor.com
- Download free sample Estimating Spreadsheet
- Purchase Low-Cost Estimating Spreadsheet — DETAILS BELOW
For a limited time, you can purchase the premium edition of our popular Estimating & Budgeting Spreadsheet for just $14.95. It’s easy to use and easy to customize by changing or adding work items to fit your project. Password Included. Also includes:
- Detailed Instructions
- Estimating Checklist
- Estimating Tips eBook
- Unlimited Uses – No Additional Costs
Requires Excel 2003 or later. Tracks & Calculates:
• Material & Labor Estimates
• Material & Labor Actual Costs
• Variances Between Estimate and Actual (Job-Costing)
• Amounts Paid and Due to Vendors and Subs
• Percent Completion of Each Work Item
Most builders prefer simple spreadsheets over complex and costly estimating software. This simple but powerful tool shows where estimates were high or low (Job Costing), the key to accurate estimates.
Choose either the original Estimating Spreadsheet or the new Unit-Pricing version. This includes all the functions of the Estimating Spreadsheet Plus Quantity Take-Offs. Which is best for me?